Header Ads

ENGLISH HELPING VERB USED TO ''USED TO'' ONE STORY MAKE IN THIS TOPIC IN ENGLISH

Grandma what did you look like when you were a little girl i was fair and like you i had long hair and how are you came to our house i used to hide in a closet did you have a lot of fun when you were a kid when i was a kid i used to play hide and seek with me





Brother and my sister This was my favorite sport, I also used to jump rope with my friends and we often played with mom and dad when the kids we played outside we also like to play hopscotch we draw squares on the ground with chalk used to draw it's incredible to play this game grandpa what about you my brother and i will spend the day





walking around the neighborhood and playing sports we had wooden scooters and we ride them every day sometimes we made paper planes into scooters and i could make paper planes that's great do you have any there are story books yes sometimes my mother read us some tales before sleeping but we didn't have a lot of books did you like any sports when you were





Kids I used to take ballet classes because I wanted to be a ballerina. I used to play baseball. I was good at it and got selected as the number one player. I was popular among my peers. That's how cool it was when you were a kid. Really well want to know that students used to respect their teachers a lot we will always listen to them i can remember mrs. elizabeth my third grade teacher very nice she used to sit at her desk when we came every morning




Always smile and say hello to each student, as soon as they enter, the bell rings, she stands up and clears her throat, which means we must keep quiet so that class can begin. Teachers are usually very strict if the kids are naughty they have to stand in the corner




To wear uniform we used to wear our everyday clothes to school did you have a cafeteria in your school not used to give lunch to the students in school each student take his own food and water from home but on one back you didn't have homework when you were in school did you students have homework  Exactly what do you use to go to school yes i used to walk to school




my siblings because we live near school my school was not near my house so i used to go by bus did you use smartphone or computer of course there were no smart phones or computers so how did you actually use To contact your friends and relatives we used to go to a phone booth with lots of coins or we would write letters but it would





Life seems hard a few days before they were delivered Without technology we used to have a record player We used to listen to our favorite songs 

About TV We had a black and white TV I remember we were on TV used to sit in front watching movies in the evening 

 What did you eat when you were a kid in the summer, we used to eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits too




Milk and cheese we used to eat in winter ice cream where you could buy food what about colas when you were a kid yes shops used to have ice cream and soda counters your childhood was really beautiful and interesting yes





I miss my childhood so much that we used to be so happy 

 used for a prize that used to describe something that happened in the past but doesn't happen anymore when I was a kid so i used to have long hair i used to jump the rope we don't use to wear the uniform dg is for going to school they are swapping when we ride our scooters every day or we ride your scooter




every day that is not used to talk about past states i used to be very shy right i would be very shy wrong thank you

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

यह ब्लॉग खोजें

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.