Header Ads

Papa, you are with me every moment, in my heart. I will always try that I can fulfill the dream you dreamed for the country.

 Papa, you are with me every moment, in my heart. I will always try that I can fulfill the dream you dreamed for the country.

Papa, you are with me every moment, in my heart


Posting a video on Twitter, Rahul Gandhi wrote, "Papa, you are with me every moment, in my heart. I will always try that I can fulfill the dream you dreamed for the country."


Remembering the former PM's legacy, the official Twitter account of the Congress Party tweeted, "We fondly remember former Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi, on his birth anniversary. Hailed as the 'architect of 21st century India', it was through his farsighted vision that ushered in the IT & telecom revolution in India.”


To mark this day, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot will inaugurate Rajiv Gandhi Center of Advance Technology or R-CAT at Jaipur.


Also Read | Ghulam Nabi Azad's move caught Congress brass off guard


“Tributes to former Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi on his 78th birth anniversary. Shri Rajiv Gandhi realized the potential and importance of information technology and laid its foundation in India three decades ago giving birth to a glorious era of I.T in the country,” the CM tweeted announcing the inaugural.


All India Mahila Congress said that it will observe the day as Women Political Empowerment Day. “Owing to his immense contribution in providing grassroots leadership to women through 73rd & 74th Amendment, Mahila Congress shall observe #WomenPoliticalEmpowermentDay today,'' the women's wing of the party tweeted.



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

यह ब्लॉग खोजें

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.