Header Ads

Kuch log safed kyun dikhte hain? Albinism kya hai aur kyun hota hai? (In english)

 Salute, greetings, namaskar, Sat Sri Akal.



 Remember anything from the appearance of this boy? Didn't? My name is Ankush Mittal You must have seen me or someone like me at some point in your life. Those of you who haven't seen, will be watching like this. British is speaking Hindi! I am sure, at some point in time, you must have teased me or someone like me I grew up with this, I'm 21 year old I'll tell you, how you used to tease me, like - Chandramukhi, Chandramukhi, Sunflower Chitta, and Phulwari. I wanted to become a radio jockey. Still I wanted to become, I had passion from 10th class, that if I become something, I'll become a radio jockey one day people will recognize me not by my color but by my voice. But there also I faced social discrimination, social discrimination has been happening with me since childhood. I had told you, the kids didn't want to play with me they fear, they may become like this. Or some people who saw me first time, they think I have a more dangerous disease than AIDS. shaking hands will also spread it. So I felt very bad. We often see such people around us whose skin and hair color looks very white. Some people call them English, White, Brown Pied and don't know why they also call them sunflower. Not only this, many people in our society either make fun of such people. Or they run away from them thinking that they might get this disease too. My question is, you have seen some people around you, whose skin is white, hair is also white They are called Albinos by the way So what do you think, what is their problem, what disease do they have? Never thought about it, we think they are beautiful, it is a miracle. I have a niece, I think of it as a miracle. So that she never gets demotived, thinking that she is different from others. Pigmentation... I don't known, it must be something, some genetic disease. There is some problem occurs in skin pigments. There are many people who say, they have been mocked by people they are insulted. So you feel different by looking at them? no, it is not that specific Someone is lame, someone is armless, someone is blind, God has given some deformities to everyone So we have to endure it, rest we need to have the courage, what else is needed. So you must have seen people around us, whose skin is completely white, The hair is also white, who looks like the English people So what do you think, do they have any problem? Why are they like this? I don't know why, maybe there are some incidents happened it is all given by God whatever God does, it happens. That is because there is something lacking in them. There are something lacking inside the body, due to that it happens. there are some shortcomings in their blood, because of the mistakes they makes, Because of this, that disease occurs. And people say, it is also a contagious disease. - So you think it can spreads by touch? Yes, it spreads. - Spreads. So what do you think is the disease? what is the reason behind it? I do not know. Never thought about it? Didn't feel like thinking. So you think that it is some thing like untouchability, like Uncle is saying it is contagious disease. It can spread if touched. do you think so? - No. I think it is. That it spreads by touch? -Hmm. It means that you stay away from those people? - Vitiligo, yeah I do that. So what do you think, why are they like this? Don't know how. You never thought about it, - No. So if you find such a person, will you touch him? Because some people are saying that this disease is contagious So what do you think? - No. Won't touch it. You won't touch? You think it will spread? - I do not know about this. Have you seen such people? - Seen very few. Have you seen. - Yes. What do you think, what problems they might be facing? There can be some disease. I do not know about this. Because many people are saying that God has given them, then they have to face it. - God doesn't give these things, if someone gets sick, is God giving it? People are saying that. -People say many things. So you have seen how much information people have about this subject. But, this is our speciality That without knowing anything we can give opinion. And what to say about those who make fun of such people, or run away from them without knowing anything. But, we will neither be able to make fun of anyone nor run away from anyone when we finally understand this diseases and why do some people look like this? The disease is called Albinism in English and such people Albinos. This condition, called Albinism, can happen to people of any country. Whether people are black or white, it doesn't matter and you will be surprised to know that this problem is not only confined to humans It is also seen in animals and plants. Also happens in animals and plants! What is this Albinism? We get the color of our skin, from a pigment, melanin, present underneath our skin and the type and quantity of this melanin determines the color of our skin. As well as this melanin is responsible for the color of our hair and eyes. in some people Melanin is produced in very small amounts in the skin. or it doesn't occurs at all. And it is a genetic condition which is due to changes or mistakes in their genes. Due to the absence of production of melanin in the body their skin and hair have no color and they appear white. Melanin protects us from dangerous ultraviolet rays emanating from the sun and acts like a sunscreen for us. due to the lack of this protective shield, this sunscreen, melanin in albinos the chances of them getting sunburn, or skin cancer are very high. At the same time melanin also helps our eyesight, and vision. And that's why albinos suffers from eye problems, such as rapid eye movement That is, moving of the eyes repeatedly Problems such as not being able to see in intense light, not being able to look at the sunlight, etc. can occur. Albinism is of different types, and its symtoms can also be different in every albino. You just saw, some people think that this Albinism, this disease spreads by touching But actually it is not like that at all. Albinism does not spread by touching but rather a child get albinism, this disease from the genes of his/her parents. Today I have my own office in sector-17. - What's your occupation? I teach ielts, I mean, I do not teach, we have teacher, Ielts Academy is mine and I deal in study visas. I don't want to say anything to people, a Albino guy, he doesn't need your sympathy or any person who is visually challenged. You don't want some one explaining You just need someone to understand you. You need someone to understand you. That someone can understand you. - You have said a very nice line. The problems caused by Albanism are not so severe comparing with the people discriminating such people, or teasing them, making fun of them, or to bully them. You know that such people are seen in our society from a different perspective. But that's why Because we didn't knew much about these people, before because now after watching this video we know that Albinos lacks only a pigment, melanin. And now, discriminating them, ridiculing and ignoring them, will be gone from inside us. because we have understood and what will comes from inside? Thing that will come from inside, is, what a great channel is 'Aaj ka prashn', and what great work this girl is doing! We'll now subscribe, and press the bell icon like, and share this video. Because sharing is mandatory. Keep watching similar videos by subscribing, pressing the bell icon, showing this video to all the people, Seeing the video for the second time and my channel has a lot of other videos that you can watch and so, I see you next week, with a new interesting video.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

यह ब्लॉग खोजें

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.